Thursday, December 06, 2012

Maple Leaf Swag

My husband is so awesome! He surprised me with this lamp today!


This is a special lamp, because it's exactly like the lamp that was in Grandma's house! I saw one on ebay but it was really expensive. By some miracle Dave spotted one on Craigslist (for a lot cheaper) and went and picked it up while I was at work. I came home and saw it all lit up in the window - I couldn't believe it! The one at Grandma's house was right by the front door, so it was the first thing you saw driving up in the driveway. This gave me warm fuzzies to see it here in our little 'vintage' house!


_

2 comments:

heather said...

Awwwww ! Love the lamp and the history behind why you loved this type of lamp so much. High Fives to Dave !

dotoner said...

Love the maple leafs! Very cool