Saturday, July 28, 2012

Paddlin’ on Horseshoe Lake

 

I pulled out our rubber raft and dragged Dave out to Horseshoe Lake in Woodland, WA for a little paddling.

IMG_0313

Dave looks pretty happy for being away from his couch and video game!

 

IMG_0314

I always wear my lifejacket – it’s not flattering, but it’s safe!

 

IMG_0315

Duck and baby duck

 

IMG_0316

Some fishermen in a boat just like ours

 

IMG_0318

What a pretty and relaxing place

 

IMG_0321

Fancy big houses on the lake

2 comments:

heather said...

Thanks for sharing the photos. Looks like it was chilly since you are wearing long sleeves? Reminds me of fall that I am sooooooo looking forward to here =)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

What a great way to spend the day! Love the photos of you and Dave...such happy faces!
Here in NM, wearing a safety vest while out on the water for any reason is the law. They feel so hot and bulky, but it's much better to be safe while far away from the shoreline.
The kids and I will be heading up to NW NM to Heron Lake to go kayaking and camping next weekend! Very excited!

~Lisa