Sunday, October 09, 2011

Bathroom fish

We are going to be selling our '3 Happy Acres' and moving to something smaller and closer to town. It's just too expensive to live out in the country, spending so much money on gas to run into town all the time, and then having to take care of 3 acres between the two of us. We're looking forward to a smaller house payment, and less to mow.

So I'm working on cleaning and de-cluttering the house. I started with the bathroom, because the walls were covered with my vintage 'bathroom fish' collection.







My favorite, with rhinestone eyes!



The bottom one is actually a glass tray with a neat printed fish scene on it. I love all this stuff, but I won't have room for so much of it where we're going, so I put them up on eBay.

4 comments:

Goofy said...

Oh my goodness! My Granny had the kissy fish (the blue one) in her bathroom! I wonder whatever happened to it....

StefRobrts said...

I don't think it sold, so let me know if you want to add 'kissy fish' to your own bathroom :)

Goofy said...

Naw, I don't have room for it. I'm not a huge fish fan, except to eat. :D
Thanks for the trip down memory lane, though!

heather said...

I don't know that I have ever seen such fish - you've quite a collection !