Saturday, June 05, 2010

Just another morning

What a beautiful morning! The sun is shining..


The birds are singing...


The flowers are blooming!


The rain has made our backyard like a jungle. A jungle Barclay would love to explore, but I'm trying to teach him to stay on the other side of the fence, even though he is an expert at finding places he can fit through. Here he is looking at me through one of those spots. He can squeeze right through there, and probably would as soon as I turn my back!


The cats will sit for hours staring at a clump of grass, waiting to catch a field mouse. But once it's dead they lose interest and leave it in the yard...

Ugh! Bad kitties...

It was such a beautiful morning I let mama hen bring her chicks out of the tractor to explore the yard. I'm confident she'll take good care of them. She's very watchful.




No comments: