Sunday, June 27, 2010

Homemade Tortellini

I got a yen for a smoked salmon ravioli I get when we go to this brilliant little restaurant in Ashland, which we haven't been able to go to for a couple years. Thought I'd just go ahead and make it myself - except I like tortellini even better than ravioli, and I've made those before so I already know how. Found this recipe:

http://everythingfromscratch.blogspot.com/2006/09/good-use-for-smoked-salmon.html

And got to work:


Easy peazy, if you don't mind standing at the counter for a couple hours folding pasta. Luckily I don't. Thought it was kind of fun, actually, folding tortellinis and watching TV. They all go right in the freezer so I can cook them as I need them. Can't wait to try them.

3 comments:

annaliese said...

you are absolutely amazing! those look wonderful!

StefRobrts said...

I had some of them for lunch yesterday with the white vermouth/cream sauce the recipe suggests - heaven!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

You're so talented in the kitchen! Those look amazing!

I wouldn't be able to stand that long because of my knees and hips....maybe I could do it sitting down at the table instead. :)


~Lisa