Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Asian Brown Rice Salad and Orange Glazed Salmon

I made these two recipes tonight:

Asian-Inspired Brown Rice Salad with Snow Peas

Grilled Salmon with Orange Glaze

They were delicious together! Wow - really really good! I loved the complex flavors. Dave enjoyed it too, and he doesn't care much for salmon. I always try to dress it up a little for him.

The Allrecipes.com site is my favorite place to find recipes because of all the user comments. For example, the first comment on the salmon recipe was someone saying it worked just as well substituting apricot for the orange marmalade in the recipe. I didn't have orange marmalade, but I did have apricot preserves, so seeing that comment convinced me to go for it, and it was delicious!

1 comment:

annaliese said...

ummm...YUMMMMMMM!!!! sounds so good!