Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Airstream at the Home Show


We went down to the Portland Home & Garden show to check out our Airstream on loan to the Pendleton Woolen Mills for the National Parks Blankets display. They have a wonderful area set up, with lots of neat product, I didn't know they made so many different things, plus lots of wool displays and raw wool. Makes me miss my sheep! But there in the middle is my little gem...



Inside was decorated with blankets and a little dinner set on the table to make it look cozy and inviting. They did a great job!



While we were visiting people were peeking in the trailer, and saying how cute it was. One of the ladies working the booth asked where the bedroom was :) No hidden bedroom in this little trailer - what you see is what you get! The couch pulls out into a bed.

I left them a list of which park blankets I wanted and she said they would leave them in the trailer for us when we come to pick it up on Monday. So it has a long week ahead of being admired! Also the blanket you can see mounted on the wall above it was measured on Tuesday for a world record for the longest blanket. So there have been news crews there filming it. I'm going to watch the local news to see if I see my trailer on TV!

4 comments:

Mer said...

How fun! :)

"Lois Grebowski" said...

it looks so darn cute! Love the blanket decor in that, Yes, it makes it VERY cozy!

Claudia East said...

So very cool, Steph! I want more pics.... :)

RobbieKay said...

Had I known that was yours, I would have checked it out. We were on a very tight schedule when we went to the home show, so if an exhibit didn't have anything to do with an immediate need that our house had, then we zoomed past it.