Monday, December 21, 2009

My new blender!



What's better than a little Christmas-time splurge? I have been wanting a blender for a long time, it's been a couple years since our cheap blender self-destructed, and today Dave brought home a beautiful new KitchenAid blender! It's so nice! I have a whole backlog of recipes I've been wanting to try that require blending. I have had the Good Eats Popovers episode saved up for weeks, and I've been eyeing the Gordon Ramsay broccoli soup recipe in the cookbook. First Dave wants a milkshake! I can't wait to start blending things!

2 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Oooh! I love a good blender! KitchenAid products are very well made, too.

Does it make margaritas, too? If so, then I'll be right over! hehe!

Congrats and a very Merry Christmas to you and your hubby,

~Lisa

dotoner said...

I am getting a new kitchen appliance for Christmas too!! I will show you when you come over tomorrow night. Cant beat fun in the kitchen!!