Thursday, December 31, 2009

Barclay and Alki



Alki has been worrying me a bit. The other night she didn't follow me around while I made dinner, and didn't come sit with us while we ate, which is pretty unusual. Instead she was asleep on the doggie bed in the office. Then last night she was scratching at the front door at 4am, and when I went to see what she was doing she seemed a bit lost and confused. She seemed fine this morning. I don't know if it's a side effect of her cancer meds, but I'd swear she's getting a bit of doggie-dementia. Of course in a few months she'll be 15, so I guess that's like 105 in dog years, so she's entitled!

3 comments:

annaliese said...

our dog is a young gal compared to your Alki and yet she is sooo senile. can never remember that she has already been fed or just been outside!

that is an adorable pic of the two of them together! :)

Lois Grebowski said...

so sweet! Give them all a good belly rub from me!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

I hope she's ok. They are both so beautiful.


~Lisa