Monday, November 30, 2009

My street, no view

I was looking at an article about Google Street View, and it hadn't occurred to me to check and see if I could see my house there. I had checked a long time ago when they first started doing it, but they hadn't got out this far yet. Well, they still haven't got out to my house, but to my surprise, they had barely got to my town! In fact when you drag the street view icon over the map, you can see what they did get so far...



Yup, they drove down main street, came back down first and then got back onto main, and got the heck out of town! I was really shocked. I am used to looking at real estate listings all over the country and being able to snoop around the neighborhood where the house is. Not here. We've been snubbed by street view.

I'm guessing it will be a long tine before I can see my house on there!

No comments: