Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Fashback: 1995

Digging through family pictures Dave's Dad gave us, I found this picture of us circa 1995-ish.



I can tell this picture was taken while we were visiting the folks in Portland (we lived in Yakima at the time), and we're trapped into posing next to our car (my beloved stripey Miata) as we're trying to make our escape - Dave's Dad's trademark shot "stand still and squint into the sun while I take a few pictures"! I have no idea what we were there for, but we're certainly all dressed up. A wedding? A funeral? A job interview? No idea.

Dave says I have a mullet, but I told him it's not a mullet when it's on a girl, it's just long hair!

3 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Yup. Women can grow a mullet, too. lol!
You guys cracked me up. Aaahhh, those old photos coming back to haunt us. lol!
Love the Miata! Lucky you!

You have much to be thankful for, my friend.

Happy Thanksgiving! Enjoy your day with your two and four legged loved ones.

~Lisa

dotoner said...

LOL! you could chop off the bottom and look exactly the same - you haven't aged at all Steph!

StefRobrts said...

I think I look a bit better with a few more years on me ;)