Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cold Hives vs Zyrtec

Well, I got brave and tried the Zyrtec again yesterday. I took one before we went for our walk at the park, since it was cold and rainy. I also bundled up, so I wasn't just asking for it. I had a fine time and didn't get hives, so that was good. No sign of any further anxiety attacks either. I have had some in the past month or so when I wasn't taking Zyrtec, so I think they were not related to the new medicine, more related to some other stuff that's going on and stressing me out. The anxiety attacks are in my head, but the cold hives are a genuine physical reaction to environment. Meditation and relaxation gets rid of the anxiety. Seems like Zyrtec gets rid of the hives :)

2 comments:

Lois Grebowski said...

:-D)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Yay! Glad to hear it.

~Lisa