Thursday, July 02, 2009

Sick as a dog!

Wednesday night I was sick as a dog for no particular reason. Dave and I pretty much ate the same things yesterday, with just a couple exceptions. He was fine, but I sure got it. It felt like a big hand grabbed me in the middle and squeezed, I got cramps, and all sorts of other unpleasant things happened. I have not been that sick since I was a little kid! And of course today I am just sore all over. Bleech!

Update on Saturday: Thanx for the concern. All better now, but I still don't know what caused it. I suspect some oranges I bought, as I ate one without washing it. I thought that would be ok, because you don't eat the peel, but if it had anything on the outside it would have got on my hands and on the part I ate. I juiced a couple yesterday morning and they had a funny chemical taste, so I threw them away. I have a feeling there was something wrong with that batch.

2 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

GAH! I hate tummy pain and sickness.

Feel better, my bloggy friend!

~Lisa

annaliese said...

oh no! hope you are much better now!