Sunday, February 08, 2009

Mouse

I went out this morning and after doing the morning chores I took nice headshots of all the animals so I could print them out along with their information to give to the rescue lady. Today is moving day for them. More on that later though.

Mouse was helping, and I snapped this nice picture of her in the morning light. She just about glows!


Mouse is having her 15 minutes of fame on Petduel.com where she is the worlds cutest pet for January 2009 thanks to a picture a friend submitted. Click through to see her in all her laid-back glory :)

3 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

hehehe! That picture is too funny! Does Mouse sack out like that often? :D

And Mouse even won you a bit of cash, too! Perfect timing :)

~Lisa

annaliese said...

congrats, Mouse! that's great!

StefRobrts said...

That picture was taken when Mouse was a floppy kitten. I don't think she bends that way anymore! Prefers to curl up in a ball.