Thursday, December 11, 2008

The Superplexus

I love physical puzzle toys, you know, those interlocking horseshoes or little wood puzzle boxes. I also love labyrinths, the little 'ball on a tilting maze' toys. So when I saw this, I decided I had to have it. I hope it's as cool as it looks. It's a 3D labyrinth inside a hamster ball - basically. You try to get the enclosed ball bearing through the plastic maze. It sounds like a great time waster :) Cool story behind the inventor's struggle to bring it to market too. Available at ThinkGeek, but since I saw it mentioned on Boing Boing I doubt they'll last long! Supposedly mine is in the mail, I can't wait!

3 comments:

Goofy said...

I am in AWE at you!! I just barely have enough patience for the kid puzzles like this!!!
http://image.orientaltrading.com/otcimg/12_1817.jpg?resize(250x250)

annaliese said...

you'll have to let us know how you do with it! I'm with Heidi, though, the easier the better for me :)

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

What a colorful toy! And how fun that you like playing with bran games like this.
Let us know how it goes. :)

~Lisa
New Mexico