Saturday, November 08, 2008

Where's that cat?

While I was outside geting the chickens settled in, and wearing Barclay out for the evening, I kept hearing a meow - meow - meow. But where was she? I was looking all around, but couldn't see her. Meow - meow - meow...



How the heck did she get up THERE!!? I'm sure she could have figured out how to get back down, but she kept looking like she was going to jump from places that were still pretty high up, so I finally grabbed a ladder and helped her down. Silly cat!

2 comments:

annaliese said...

so glad you were able to get her down safe! silly kitty!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

lol~ Silly kitty!

Our cat, Oreo likes to hop up onto the barn roof from the horse trailer. I think he believes it's a great place to pounce on unsuspecting human victims! :)

~Lisa